Thursday, May 7, 2009

Keeping you informed

Amber is at the hospital to be induced in labor. She's about 10 days late and very anxious...yet nervous...to get their little guy here. Daddy (Wes) promised to keep me posted as to her progress. Amber is trying to be very brave and have a natural birth (one without any pain killers). My prayers are with her as I have 'complete' understanding as to this whole process of labor and birth. I've got Tayden and unfortunately he's NOT going to be able to go to the hospital as he is sick with a cold. Grandma is doing all she can with her natural remedies to get him better "quick". Will posted later with details and pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Amber had her baby? Gee, thanks for keeping me informed! :p

    No, I found out, but it was Adam who told me Thursday night after I got done with the new Star Trek movie.

    ReplyDelete